After completing a degree in Three Dimensional Design at Brighton Lisa was lucky to secure an apprenticeship with goldsmith Jacqueline Mina OBE, where she “went from copper to platinum, she taught me so much and instilled a great respect for precious metals, it was such a formative experience”.
Lisa’s workshop was established in 1991 and her work has been sold extensively throughout the country and abroad. She has completed numerous private commissions. Lisa also teaches traditional studio jewellery making part time.
- Roger Billcliffe Gallery, Glasgow
- Sparkle, Kath Libbert Contemporary Jewellery, Bradford
- The Workshop, Lewes
- Upfunt Open House, Brighton
- Artists and Makers Fair, East Sussex
- Goldsmiths Fair, London
- Chelsea Crafts Fair, London
- Rarefind, New Ashgate Gallery, Surrey
- Leading Lights, Oxford Gallery, Oxford
- Dazzle, London, Manchester, Edinburgh
- Inhorgenta, Munich, Germany
- San Francisco International Gift Fair. USA
- Leading Lights, Hipotesi, Barcelona, Spain
- Debeers Diamond Showcase,London
- Applied Jewelry Professional Diploma, Gemological Institute of America.
- Consultant and Jewellery Trainer, Turquoise Mountain’s Women of Arabia
- Winner Goldsmiths Fair, visitor’s favourite exhibitor
- Winner Goldsmiths Fair, jewellery display
- Princes Youth Business Trust Award
- Crafts Council Setting Up Grant
- Crafts Council Training Scheme Award, with Jacqueline Mina